Piazza San Michele
Phone 0573 917308
Free admission. Available only by reservation
The church appears in records only from the XIII century and it was restored during the XVI and XVII centuries. It has a single nave closed at the eastern end with a semicircular apse.
Inside, on the left hand side, there is a triptych with the Madonna, the Child and the Saints dated to 1428 and painted by the Pistoian artist Bartolomeo di Andrea Bocchi.